Saturday, April 09, 2011

Funny guys


Is it possible to eat too many bananas? I think Noah is out to test this theory... he LOVES bananas... really, really loves them. He has gone through phases of eating other foods, but his current phase is that anything that goes in his mouth, besides milk and snacks, must be bananas. I stressed out about this for about a week and then decided there are much worse things that could be happening... So he has oatmeal with banana for breakfast, yogurt with banana for lunch, and then I feed him rice and vegetables for dinner... so he holds each bite in his mouth until I also give him a bite of banana, and then he swallows with a smile. :)

And this funny guy just wanted his picture taken... he gets it from his father... ;)



He may be a picky eater, but I think we have a climber on our hands....










No comments: