Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Justin at 9 months

Justin is continuing to grow and develop personality more and more each day. Now, he's crawling, pulling up on everything, finding mischievous things to do, trying to eat and drink everything we do, desperately wanting to walk and run, and the list goes on and on. Here are some pictures from the last month....

reading books

future gymnast

playing with Daddy while eating

Halloween Costume - Fuzzy Caterpillar :)
and Mommy was a butterfly...

and quite proud of himself for crawling to the door and trying to push it open :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates Julie. Long time no blog for me as well. Sigh! Glad your two weeks are over :) If you want to come over any time on Friday to hang out, just let me know.

Laura said...

I LOVE the costume. :)

Shannon said...

I can't believe he's already 9 months old! He is so precious. Give him hugs and kisses from his aunt shannon.

Anonymous said...

He is growing up fast He is growing up fast! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh did I tell you I love Justin? hehe :-)*hugs*