Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to wish all of our dear family and friends a very Happy Thanksgiving! Even though this was a normal week, we were able to get together twice this week with different missionary friends for fun and relaxing thanksgiving celebrations. It is always so wonderful to share special food together - Justin has fallen in love with sweet potato casserole and pumpkin pie - what a smart kid! :) We have so much in our lives to be thankful for - as I think about the past year, I'm amazed at the incredible gift of Justin, the extensive time we've been able to spend with our families, the continued opportunity to be living and studying in such a wonderful country, our amazing family of God that is found no matter where we are on the globe, and that same family of God who continues to pray for us and support us - Thank you so much for your prayers and friendship! We are so blessed by each of you! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kenji Emanuel said...

Hi Brian, Julie, you got such a nice thanksgiving celebration with your friends. I miss Justine very much, when I thinks of woolery family, I don't know why but I think of Justine first!!! because he is "holy" that tries to make me cleaner with his beautiful smile.