Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Still waiting...

Just so everyone knows, yes, we're still waiting for Baby Woolery! It seems the little one is following in the footsteps of his parents (who were both 2 weeks late!) and is just waiting for the perfect time to enter our crazy world. :) Meanwhile, Julie's mom got here last Saturday night, so even though we're all anxious for contractions, we're having fun showing her our life on our campus and in Manila.... So, keep those prayers coming, and we'll let you know as soon as anything happens! We love and miss you and are so thankful for your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking this thing like twice a day!!!!! I can't wait anymore either! Congrats ya'll! Love ya and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats ya'll. I cant wait to see pictures and hear stories. Well not too detailed ones. =) But I am so happy for ya'll. I love ya'll.