Friday, October 26, 2012

10 years!!!

Today is our 10th anniversary, and when I think about the last 10 years, I am in awe of how God has changed, challenged, and blessed us... what an adventure we've had!  Things are super busy right now, so we're planning on properly celebrating (i.e. getting away with no kids) when we're in the states next year.  But I couldn't let the special day get away without a little something, so here's a short look back on the last 10 years...

**Things I learned while making this video:
1.  I struggle with digital media... I'm much more comfortable with paper, scissors, and glue.  What seemed so simple in my mind ended up taking many many hours to complete. :)
2.  We have way too many pictures... I wanted to include pictures of everyone who has been a meaningful part of our journey so far, and I quickly found that was completely impossible.  So, this is just a random collection.
3. We have almost no pictures of just the two of us since we had children... this is something we'll work on in the next 10 years. ;)

Brian, I love you, and I can't wait to see what adventures God has for us in the next 10 years - please enjoy! :)


2 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats you guys! Great job on the slide show! God bless you on your adventures!

Melissa Pape said...

Yay! Glad we could share some of those years with you Brian and Julie. We love you!